Friday, January 4, 2013

Funny boys

I really have to get better at documenting the funny things the boys say.  Their vocabulary and sentence structure is literally exploding every day!  Not a day goes by that I don't chuckle at something that comes out of their mouths.  I always think "I've got to get that on the blog."  And then I forget...Oops!

Here are 2 recent ones that I remember off hand:

Sammy last week over vacation told us "Ear's broken."  He pointed at his ear as he said this.  He told us a few times over a few days until Dave brought him to the doctor and guess what!  He had an ear infection!  Whoops!

Natey yesterday was less than thrilled when I served up left over pea soup for dinner.  Taking one look in the bowl he said, "Ewwwww, Mama!  That gross!"  He then pushed it away and put his head down.  Sounds more like a 10 year old than a 2 year old!  OY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just too funny! The things kids say. Although truth be told ..... I have to agree with Natey! He is one smart boy! I love this BLOG!

    Deb C

    ReplyDelete