Saturday, June 1, 2013

Water Fun!

Dave's been putting some time in on the weekends because road construction never seems to be finished!  Because of this, I've been trying to find fun, cheap, easy things to do with the kids outside of the house to keep us occupied until he comes home.  They get a little crazy from being cooped up!

The weather finally hit the 90 degree mark so we thought we should head out to the sprinkler park.  We got there at exactly 10 (when they open) and it was already packed!  I didn't take too many pictures because I don't like to get other people's kids in the shot.  It's tough when the place is so full!

snack time!

Natey

Sammy & Natey

 
I had to take this shot because they were singing "Ring around the Rosie"
while they spun around the tree.  They had everybody giggling.

 
Eli was off running amok with the big kids so I couldn't snap any pictures of him.
 
It was still super hot later in the day so I figured we should get some pool time in.


And pools are no fun unless you have squirt guns!!!







So much fun!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment