Friday, May 3, 2013

Big Apple Circus

Or as the littles would call it, "Apple Circus." 

My local triplet mom group offered a group rate for a trip to the circus.  I thought this particular circus was a bit to "old" for the littles, but I got peer pressured into going.  It turns out, I was right!  There were very few animals (which would have help their attention a bit more) and mostly "people" tricks, like juggling, bike riding, trapeze artists, etc.  Eli loved it though!  He had a blast!!!



We brought our favorite helper, Allie.
(with Ben & Eli)

Eli with Mama and Natey

Sam, Dave, Allie, Eli, & Ben
(my finger was in front of the flash...oops!)

We brought glow sticks
(because honestly, who's gonna buy those silly light up things that cost $10/kid. 
 I got these at the $1 store)

They kept them entertained for a while...



Overall, we had fun.  I hope the trio remembers their first circus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment