Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We celebrated with the grandmothers last weekend in anticipation of my mom traveling to California over this weekend.  Because of that, we had nothing to do today!  Dave told me it was up to me and I got to choose each part of the day!

First up...
Presents!!!
I had mentioned I wanted a cool chair for the yard to hang out in while the boys run wild.  I guess I'll pretend to sit in it outside because everytime I try to relax, somebody gets into trouble!
I also got a few more beads to add to my Pandora collection and a new Alex and Ani bracelet!  I guess I'm a weeeeee bit spoiled!!!

 
Then we had to pose for pictures!!!
Mommy with all her boys!
B-E-N-S

Mommy & Sammy

Mommy & Benji

Mommy & Natey

Eli & Mommy
 
Then we were off to breakfast at Dream Diner for some yummy Eggs Benedict!
Then we stopped at Honey Dew Donuts for an iced Mocha Madness!!!
 
After that, we headed north to our favorite place...
the beach!!!
 
(There are so many beach pictures, I made a separate beach post)

No comments:

Post a Comment