Friday, May 10, 2013

Ice Cream Social

Every year my school has an Ice Cream social.  It's a fun night filled with Ice Cream (our fave), a DJ, and running around on the playground.  It also gives my students the opportunity to see my kids, whom they're always asking about.  I went out by myself because Dave was at work and had to get ready for Scouts.  We were going to cut the evening short so I could swing Eli by Scouts on the way home.  It all worked out!  (Until Ben had a giant BM and we needed to leave...oh well!!!)

Ben digs right in!

Natey shows off his prize!

Eli's only got his stem left!
 
Sam's got his stem too!

Ben on the slide

Nate
 
I couldn't get many pictures of them in action because I just didn't have enough hands.  I had to make sure they were behaving because we were surrounded by my students and their parents. 



No comments:

Post a Comment